The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello From Northamptonshire

Guest Dupra TDI

Guest Dupra TDI

Hi.

Used to be a member on here a few years ago when I had my MK4 N/A auto and since selling it all I could think off was getting another MK4.

Want to build one from the ground up so going to be looking for a rolling shell.

J

Guest Dupra TDI

EvinX it was a grey Facelift N/A auto with a Veilside kit and spoiler.......... it was cheap but love at first sight. As a Grand Turismo Generation kid I just cared that I owned a MK4 Supra. The guy I bought it off drove it up from wilbledon to my house and I then dropped him off at the station to get a train home. once out of the car I opened the boot and started to remove the spoiler which I left in a industrial bin at the train station.

His face was a picture and I'm sure if he thought he could get away with carrying it back to London on the train and underground he would have. I on the other hand hated it with a passion.

Will try to get a pic of it up once I'm home.

Edited by Dupra TDI (see edit history)

EvinX it was a grey Facelift N/A auto with a Veilside kit and spoiler.......... it was cheap but love at first sight. As a Grand Turismo Generation kid I just cared that I owned a MK4 Supra. The guy I bought it off drove it up from wilbledon to my house and I then dropped him off at the station to get a train home. once out of the car I opened the boot and started to remove the spoiler which I left in a industrial bin at the train station.

His face was a picture and I'm sure if he thought he could get away with carrying it back to London on the train and underground he would have. I on the other hand hated it with a passion.

Awesome! Great introductory story :D

God that's going back some years if its the same one, parked around the corner from roe road?? I snapped a picture of it years ago when I was a kid at night! around 2005?? but it had a vs wing

I remember a facelift that used to drive past the bottom of my school to, barack road in those days to but it was stock

Guest Dupra TDI

Sadly it was neither of those cars. I had it late 2013 so we had both left school by then. I live out towards Corby so the car was rarely in town after that.

Once I'm home I will try to dig out pictures of it. Nothing special but it was my first :-)