The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2003 Toyota Yaris GS 1.0 VVT-i

Josh

I am selling my 2003 Yaris that I've owned for 3 years. I'm only selling due to getting a company car and not needing it anymore.

Mileage - 53,024 (41,421 when bought in Jan 2013)

MOT - due now. This can be arranged before sale if the buyer wishes, but I've checked the car over and there aren't any issues.

Service history - I have the service history from 2003 up to 2012 and I serviced it myself in Feb 2014.

Tyre tread depth - fronts have 5mm and rears have 4mm left.

The car is averaging 50.9mpg from mainly city driving; so it's very cheap to run.

During the Jan 2014 MOT the garage noticed the rear brakes were binding which caused a failure. I looked at the issue myself (link to thread - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?301942-Toyota-Yaris-rear-brakes) but in the end got the garage to check the problem. They advised that the handbrake cable needed replacing and adjusting, so I got them to do that and the issue was sorted.

The fuel cap door cable snapped in 2014 so I've disconnected it and pulled it through into the rear footwell. This will be an easy replacement, but as the door closes flush with the car, I've left it disconnected.

Please take a look at the following pictures to see the car is in great condition except two small car park door dents on the drivers side.

I'm looking for £SOLD or nearest offer judging by current prices for similar vehicles on Auto Trader.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Josh

Unused spare wheel

Dents

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.