The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will my new graphics be 'Chav'??!!

supRo

How old R U?

I know, I know....(I'm 25!!)

You see I always wanted a Supra since I was about 20...I guess I'm still in that mind frame when it comes to modding my car! lol!

Before turning 25 my insurance would have been 4.5K..I'm now paying 2 Grand (6 points, 2 non fault claims)

gfx are not my thing .. but it doesn't matter what other people think. if you're happy with them .. that's all that counts.

~edit~ in your case it's abit late now since you've already since bought them .. but for future reference to anyone .. this place does some :cool: stuff

I've already ordered their TRD graphics with the jap writing - I think that looks sweet.

v621.gif

I wouldn't go for graphics personally, but they can look good if you get it right!

My mate Dave designed some dragon graphics himself and it was actually sprayed on his FTO (it had a respray at the same time) instead of it being just stuck on.

http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~jamesg/fto/dragon2.jpg

Ignore these oldy types do what ya wanna. looks good to me, us youngsters gotta stick together,

like the tribal and the bonnet dragon.

on the chav thing, if the design is done well then it aint chav. their little toys are nearly always covered in sh*t they dont have and cant afford plus the graphics are usually got from a cereal packet.

GO for IT

Rob

Hi,

Before you pass judgement, I've already bought the graphics but have not stuck them on yet..I'm worried it's going to look 'Chav'!!! Please be nice as possible lol!

The 'Dragons head' is to go on the bonnet

What colour is your car? :)

What colour is your car? :)

Mines a 'Classic(!)' silver. The graphics are black, I thought it may suit the wheels, windows and spoiler as they are black'ish?

Really gutted that I can't make the Boxhill meet, I've managed to crack both the sideskirts so having those done and a few chips and scratches. Would have been my first meet and the first time I meet fellow enthusiasts! :(

DSC00282edited.jpg

DSC00291edited.jpg