The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Canon 600D DSLR with 18-55mm lens!

Glanza_Mike

Hi guys!

Just thought i'd pop this on the forum quickly before it goes on EBay, i'm probably putting it on Ebay tomorrow so let me quickly if you can if you fancy it.

It's a canon 600D Digital SLR camera with an 18-55mm zoom lens with lens hood. If it sells on here before going Ebay i'm going to throw in a 16GB Sandish Extreme memory card for free, which is pretty much the best and fastest card you can buy.

In excellent condition, takes fantastic pictures and video and is basically perfect for a first time DSLR user as it's easy to use.

Pretty sure i have the box it came in so i'll be sending with that. I've had it about 2 - 2 1/2 years i think and it cost me roughly £650 from Currys.

I'm after £250 + £7 delivered to you, in the UK.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208245[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208246[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208247[/ATTACH]

Can post some sample images if you'd like to see the quality of the images you can get. Thanks.

Thanks for the comments guys, tis indeed a bargain i reduced the price by £50 for the guys and girls on here if anyone wants it, compared to the price it'll go on Ebay for. It's a great camera and very simple to use, a nice easy way to get much, much better picture quality over a standard point and shoot.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.