The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picture request

RichTrdAlsop

I would be surprised. You would need a mental stretch on them with loads of archwork.

I have 10" et20's and I get rubbing on a widebody with overfenders (295mm tyres). I could easily get away with bigger wheels and keep the same tyres though so all that really matters to scrubbing is the offset and tyre width.

Yeah it's a shame the Cosmis wheels are such a low offset at 11" wide. I was just curious if anyone had fitted them, and what they looked like. Stock body at the minute, but I will either be having some wide arches made up at some point, or purchasing some and modifying them, so I'm not too concerned about the fitment, to an extent. I know it's going to take ALOT of work to get them on, but I like a challenge.

Yeah I'm sure they were 9.5 wide et 10, which is a possibility, just didn't think 9.5 would be wide enough with a 9 upfront?

It's all about the tyres. The extra width is useful for where the offset is different from stock. The extra width helps offset the smaller offset.

Those don't look like 9.5 et10s though, they look like 11s.

Ah ok fair enough, I've not seen his sale thread yet, the 11" are only available in an et8, on the driftworks site. They may be available elsewhere in a different offset.

One wheel is knackered from the crash but the other three are up for £350 maybe a cheaper way of getting you some? find out where he ordered then just order one wheel. IMO I would bee looking at a kit though as they quite frankly dont fit.