The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello all from king supra

Guest kingsupra

Guest kingsupra

Hello I am new I have been building a mklll it is a 86.5. With a r 154. 1jzgt

Right now I'm waiting to get a ecu but trying to figure out what kind I'm thinking mega squirt pro3

Good morning and welcome. I have a couple of issues with your good self but feel we can come to some sort of mutually benefucial agreement that nullifies them. Firstly we're a MKIV forum but let's set that aside for a moment - that's merely a trifle. The second point is you promoting yourself to King. A bit cheeky if you don't mind me saying as I seem to recall you chaps getting a bit sniffy about Kings and such and wanting to go it alone. After a small scuffle we let you go and do your own thing as we had football on Saturday and needed to stay fit. Now, despite both of the above, we are happy to forgive both if you can do us a favour. Mr Trump. From what we can see it's a pretty fair bet that everybody there has at least a Colt 45 or a massive tank-stopping gun tucked under your pillows. Our concern is that according to such documentaries we see here such as The A Team and Starsky and Hutch nobody ever gets shot despite firing many thousands of bullets at close range so you must be really lousy shots. Perhaps you should resort to throwing the guns at each other instead. Anyhoo, back to Mr Trump. It's obvious that he's been dead for some time and is being controlled by the growth on his head. For us to forgive you we'd like you to put an end to the growth. If all of you use your guns at the same time there's a chance, albeit slim, that one of you will hit the growth and put an end to the silliness. You may have to line up, or queue as we do so well, and take turns. We'll keep an eye out to see how you get on. Anyway, I have to get back to watching the documentary Everybody Loves Raymond. What a life he leads. Can't figure out why he's not used his gun yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Edited by ellis (see edit history)