The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Andrews V refurb options

Andy_s-TT-Supra

Hi everyone, I'm due to take my my wheels in to be refurbished this week and wanted some opinions on colour choice.

The car itself is stock and silver so most options should go with it well but I don't want to get something that looks tacky.

Option 1) - diamond cut centres with a silver lip fading to anthracite behind there the bolts go and on the inside of the inner spokes. - chrome or silver bolts.

Option 2) graphite or shadow chrome centre spokes with a silver or diamond cut lip and silver or chrome nuts.

Option 3) - gold or bronze colour centre with a silver or diamond cut lip and either black or silver nuts image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Two words with those pics - nursing one both cars look stunning. I have some diamond cut wheels on my golf which is factory orange and they stand out nice on that so hopefully they'll look just as good as in the pics above.

I'm sure they didn't have any spigot rings on but the guy I got them from did say he had them on his supra without so hopefully it's all good or I'll have to get some.

I've ordered the bolts for the outside - all 160 of them!!! Now trying to find some nice black ones for the centre caps but not sure what ones fit / suit - any help on that would be much appreciated!