The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine GZ Aerotop

lewysdanny

It comes with a great deal of soul searching that I have to put this beautiful car up for sale. It has been an absolute dream to own, and, during this time has not wanted for anything whatsoever . This can be borne out by the size of the folder that accompanies it , 4" thick full of receipts and servicing bills to the tune of £17k , of which has been carried out by well respected companies Austec/AFR Tuning , Rocketdog Racing etc. During my ownership I have had all the oil levels changed ( Auto Trans , LSD , Brake ,and engine + filter ) all these being replaced in the last 12 mths, with the engine oil being changed every 6 mths or 3k miles . The crank case seal was renewed at the same time I replaced the original case for a polished one . The engine bay has had so much money spent since my ownership that I don't want to count how much I,ve done . At this point I can say that all the parts that have been replaced by polished, and chrome , have been kept and will come with the sale . All the parts will go with the sale in order to restore it to the original condition if that's what the next owner wants , I,ve even kept the original fan,turbo hard pipes , etc etc.

The interior is in full silver and black leather , which includes the dash ,glove box , and door cards . This interior was completed by the very well respected finishers Gibson & Boyne , at a cost of over £2500 .

The bodywork is in exceptional condition and has always had a wash ,wax , every weekend ( weather permitting ) and had a good clay barring last August . I have only ever used the best cleaning products and members that know me and my car will testify to its condition . The chassis is completely rust free , ( the petrol tank protector has some rust but I bought a good replacement off another member on here that comes with the sale )

The wheels have been completely refurbished by myself and the lips come up to a fantastic sheen ( that they are often mistaken for chrome ) , with Eagle F1s , rear 5m and front 5m

The odometer reads in kilometres and therefore has not been tampered with or reset , the speedometer electronically converted to read in MPH.

The money, time, and effort ,that has been spent on this beauty just cannot be estimated , and as members that know me and the car will witness, I would not drive my car knowing that it might require a part or a service , or for that matter I would not even drive my car if it were dirty and I could have cleaned it before setting off on a trip.

My car was a cover picture on AUTOCAR http/www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/mo...a-buying-guide if interested .

Model GZ Aerotop

Year 1993

Colour 199 silver

MOT 11 mths

Mileage 139000 KM ------- 86370 MILES

Interior Full leather by Gibson & Boyne in silver and black ( including dash,glove box, and door cards )

Full set of chrome dial rings speedo , rev counter , cigar lighter , ignition key hole etc .

New leather hand brake gater

LED Dash lights

Alpine IVA-W200 Double Din multimedia unit DVD with ipod interface

Cruise Control

Exterior Full chrome front grille set

Factory side skirts and spats

New glass headlights

Electronic front spoiler that activates at 60mph

Wilwood ultimate front brakes

18" Cruz multi spoke alloys with high polish lips.

Eagle F1s Front 5m, Rear 5m

Eibach springs

Engine Hybrid Twin Turbos with receipts

HKS Fuel cut defender

Race logic Traction control system ( fully adjustable )

Chris Wilson restrictor ring

HKS SSQV 4 ( bov )

Walbro fuel pump

Peak hold alarm ( boost gauge )

HKS Priestly Free Flow Exhaust system

Cat 1 Alarm / immobiliser

Twin Electric Fans

New Battery

New Crank seal

New Stem seals

New cambelt

New Crank Top Hoses

Polished.......... Turbo hard pipes

Polished..........Performancetech Air filter ( with life time guarantee )

Polished..........Air induction hard pipes

Polished..........Fuse box cover

Polished..........Relay box cover

Polished......... Top rad pipe

Polished......... Front strut brace

Pics of the engine were taken before I had replaced crank cover ,twin electric fans,and all the polished hard pipes to the turbos , soon as weather permits I,ll take more

I will be selling my car along with a great deal of extras

ALL THE OIL LEVELS HAVE BEEN CHANGED IN THE LAST 12 MTHS WITH ENGINE OIL AND FILTER IN AUGUST 15

Bad Points....... All cars have them. There are 3 stone chips ,two on the bonnet, and one on the off - side bumper, with a minor scratch on the rear spoiler , no of which are noticeable unless really looking for them , but thought it worth a mention

£13k or near offer.

Please respect this ad . If you have any negative points can you put them in another thread not in my for sale thread . Cheers

ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE PHONE 02920704893 I AM LOCATED IN S, WALES ......... CHEERS GUYS

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.