The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sods law

masterfett

My van failed its mot, needs the sills welding no biggy. So take the supra to work today, as i obviously cant drive the van. Some bellend reveresed into it, our car park will take over 100 cars and due to us being closed to the public my car was the ONLY car in the carpark! Genuinely cant believe it. Rear bumper is screwed and his toe bar has crumpled all behind the rear wheel on the quater panel. :(

Edited by masterfett (see edit history)

omg. similar thing happened to me...

I was working away and I moved my car from a car park that work share with the church across the road into the gated security compound. Hand brake was off on a van in the car park and it rolled into my car the morning I came back :(

Sily isnt it, how people can be so careless! I appreciate accidents happen, but still had my car/your car been an elderly lady or child in a push chair then it would be a far worse situation!

Either way have the bodyshop out to take photos on tuesday and intend on asking how they plan to paint match new 202 paint with 20 year old paint. Anyone have any experience in this?

and intend on asking how they plan to paint match new 202 paint with 20 year old paint. Anyone have any experience in this?

They might be able to get a 100% colour match but the clear coat will stand out against old clear coat. Either way, youd have to live with a car with a shiney rear end or look at getting a blow over in clear to match it all.