The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this the old CarlMadBoy Supra?

ripped_fear

I never knew you felt so strongly about him mate :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208061[/ATTACH]

Holy crap I had some weight to lose there... Look nothing like that now! Haha!

That brings back some memories! I remember this. You have to make it to some meets sometime Adam (even though it's a bit awkward for you now)! Haven't seen you in years! Although I have seen your brother(?) strangely enough! :D

Carl wasn't actually that bad of a person. I met him a few times and while he was a bit eccentric, enthusiastic and animated to say the least, he was an ex infantry soldier suffering with PTSD. Also, if you followed him on Facebook as I had, you'd realise he spent a huge chunk of time out helping out in villages where water provision and housing were not adequate.

His videos were strange and no doubt his power figures were a little stretched, but a bad guy he isn't.

Just to confirm, that is his old car. A shame really as it was clean when he owned it, although not to my taste.

Carl wasn't actually that bad of a person. I met him a few times and while he was a bit eccentric, enthusiastic and animated to say the least, he was an ex infantry soldier suffering with PTSD. Also, if you followed him on Facebook as I had, you'd realise he spent a huge chunk of time out helping out in villages where water provision and housing were not adequate.

His videos were strange and no doubt his power figures were a little stretched, but a bad guy he isn't.

Just to confirm, that is his old car. A shame really as it was clean when he owned it, although not to my taste.

Someone who gets his mate to video him playing chicken on a public road with other road users is still a bellend in my books.

I've not heard about the good things he's done. Maybe he's changed for the better but he did some pretty stupid stuff a few years back.

Would love to get over for a meet or two Luke but on a bit of a mission to make a few bob so time is hard to find and too expensive to take the Supra back and forward when flights are so cheap. Just over two years left here and we will be back to IOW, then Supra will get the work it deserves and we will be getting to meets then. Brother- in-law said he met you. Hope all's good with you and get some info. up about that new Supe of yours.