The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA supra

thomo8568

Hello

I've got a mate who is looking for another supra after regretting selling his a few years back. He doesn't mind if it's auto or manual, as long as there are no major bodywork issues.

What you got?

Still looking. Would like a nice clean OEM looking car around £4.5k

Hello

I've got a mate who is looking for another supra after regretting selling his a few years back. He doesn't mind if it's auto or manual, as long as there are no major bodywork issues.

What you got?

There is a black auto up for sale

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ChrisXNemisis

I've got a 1993 completely stock n/a with a rare Color code is like to sell for 6000, the miles are up there but the only things that are wrong with it is that the clutch is hanging on by a thread, there's a dent in the rear corner panel, and there was some rust removal work on the rear corner panel as well. But see as though it's completely stock and a rare Color that's why my price is at 6000. And I know I can sell it for more than what I'm offering.

Hello

What you got?

Still looking. Would like a nice clean OEM looking car around £4.5k

Mines up for 4.5k, on ebay for £4600 and here also

I've got a 1993 completely stock n/a with a rare Color code is like to sell for 6000, the miles are up there but the only things that are wrong with it is that the clutch is hanging on by a thread, there's a dent in the rear corner panel, and there was some rust removal work on the rear corner panel as well. But see as though it's completely stock and a rare Color that's why my price is at 6000. And I know I can sell it for more than what I'm offering.

:run:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.