The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret Supra to go for Gold !

tooquicktostop

I have owned the Supra for around 7/8 months now and it has been 100% in that time, I had a very interesting business opportunity come up last month that needed some serious investment but tis has now passed so I have decided to keep the Supra and invest in it, the car attracts attention everywhere in goes, it is not always positive but that is part of the fun, however the colour lets in down in my opinion so I have decided to go for a full respray in Gold, more details to follow as it happens, it will also get a full service while away

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will look forward to this. Are you dead set on the gold?

Not purchased any paint yet no, but it needs to "pop" to do this shape justice

I don't plan to change the spec of the engine as it will degrade the TS build, I actually don't mind the T88 style, its not my first T88 car so knew what I was getting, all or nothing on boost !!

I thought the gold ones were the ones he actually had a part in building?

Yeah possibly, but I was under the impression that smoky had some part to play in tooquicktostop's supra given the previous magazine articles about it, so maybe there is some significance as to why it was painted silver rather than gold. who knows

Yeah possibly, but I was under the impression that smoky had some part to play in tooquicktostop's supra given the previous magazine articles about it, so maybe there is some significance as to why it was painted silver rather than gold. who knows

I feel my comment came across like I was insinuating Smoky had no part in building this one (which i wasn't :p)... Anyway be good to see what the significance of the golden paint is when top secret are contacted

Nice to see you're taking the car further, and knowing your previous builds, it will be a stunner :cool:

Not sure about the colour choice though. Personally I think something like a very glossy non metallic black, or maybe a very vivid red would be better.

Or if you're feeling very brave, matte Black with gloss black wheels, and some pretty elaborate gloss black 'Top Secret' graphics on the body. I think that would look incredible. Not many cars can pull that off well, but this can I think.

Nice to see you're taking the car further, and knowing your previous builds, it will be a stunner :cool:

Not sure about the colour choice though. Personally I think something like a very glossy non metallic black, or maybe a very vivid red would be better.

Or if you're feeling very brave, matte Black with gloss black wheels, and some pretty elaborate gloss black 'Top Secret' graphics on the body. I think that would look incredible.

I actually really like red on Supras and I think a nice deep red would look good

I have seen a dark grey TS car https://uk.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=SGMedia&hsimp=yhs-sgm_fb&type=20150520_155_ie.sshome_bgenrc&p=topsecret+supra+

If you scroll through the pics you will see a red one but it is a poor picture

Or if you're feeling very brave, matte Black with gloss black wheels, and some pretty elaborate gloss black 'Top Secret' graphics on the body. I think that would look incredible. Not many cars can pull that off well, but this can I think.

That's a great shout :cool: we need some photoshop's! :)

Close, but not quite good mate.

There are two official colours from TS; the Gold (Beelzebul Gold) and the white, and each has a separate meaning. The Gold signifies that the car is a show car, with extra nice bits, while the white is supposed to indicate a street car for more regular usage.

To get the paint you have to verify your car is an official car from the TS factory, whether it be Gold, White, Silver etc.

Cheers,

A