The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from the States!

Guest SVTto2JZ

Guest SVTto2JZ

Hey guys,

Been reading the forum for some time now but never posted. Figured I should introduce myself and my '95 Supra. I'm from the Boston, MA area and a long time supra fanatic. This is the second supra I've owned over the years, super white TT, built auto with a mild APU setup.

Thanks!

Kyle

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452374130.420814.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452374148.611729.jpg

Hi Kyle, welcome! :)

Nice clean looking supra you have there :thumbs:

What do you think about the chat on the thread about supra prices going up and the anticipated rush from the US to buy supras once the window for importing them over opens? (Out of interest from someone on the other side)

Guest SVTto2JZ

Hey guys, thank you!!

Marcus, I actually haven't read the thread yet, will have to check it out. Supra prices are certainly on the rise over here. I think there may be a rush of people trying to score them for once the window opens, but from my perspective the true USDM cars will still pull a premium price and not decrease in value with the higher availability from overseas (hopefully!). I may comment back after reading the full thread!

Also, forgot to add an engine pic!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452381829.980388.jpg

Hey guys, thank you!!

Marcus, I actually haven't read the thread yet, will have to check it out. Supra prices are certainly on the rise over here. I think there may be a rush of people trying to score them for once the window opens, but from my perspective the true USDM cars will still pull a premium price and not decrease in value with the higher availability from overseas (hopefully!). I may comment back after reading the full thread!

Also, forgot to add an engine pic!

[ATTACH]207968[/ATTACH]

Engine bay matches the car :cool:

I think you're right about US Spec supras holding a higher price than imports once they come over; I suspect folk over there will still prefer a left hand drive car.