The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2016 - Luxembourg Break for the Border 12th to 15th May 2016

Branners

Hi folks,

I know its been AWFULLY quiet on the Dragonball front. I've been beavering away in the background and also found time to sort this out!!

So its going up to a 4 day event now. Starting on Thursday 12th May and finishing on Sunday 15th May. That means 3 nights at the hotel, which also means we are going to introduce a 'rest day' on the Saturday so people can see the town or head off to see other stuff locally or a little further afield.

With this being a 4 day event the price will be higher and I'm still finalising costs on that so will post that up tomorrow but expect it to be below £440 (2 people, twin/double room, breakfast, 2 nights buffet for both, eurotunnel return, route maps)

First batch of tickets should go on sale on the 14th Jan at about 8pm, next set will be Saturday 23rd Jan and the last set Tuesday 26th Jan.

Now, as an added bonus I have arranged for the NSX club to also be in town the exact same weekend. I know, I'm too good to you. They are staying in a hotel just down the road so expect to see them knocking about in town too...

So thats a quick run down. More details tomorrow.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds great, will be keeping a close eye on this! Well done Branners! If I manage to get a couple of tickets for this, for those people who got a discount on the euro tunnel for last year's dragonball is there a way of applying the discount on this trip?

I have one more viewing of the car tomorrow and if this does not lead to a sale I am keeping it, the business opportunity has passed now and I don't need to sell

I would like to do Dragonball this year, had such fun on previous run, this time the missus wants to go which is nice

I think the car will get some subtle work in the spring to make it a little more special, I might even look at a colour change

Top job sounds really good thanks, allways fancied coming on one of these but I'm a total newbie to it all and haven't really met anyone that regularly goes.

Once you pay are the hotels & euro tunnel and everything else sorted for you or do you have to book all that side of things yourself?

Top job sounds really good thanks, allways fancied coming on one of these but I'm a total newbie to it all and haven't really met anyone that regularly goes.

Once you pay are the hotels & euro tunnel and everything else sorted for you or do you have to book all that side of things yourself?

I was a newbie to this event 2 years ago.

Loved it and didn't regret a single moment.

Everything is sorted bud, all you need to do is turn up with fuel and beer money.

Mrs H and I are in New York so will we miss our first Dragonball since 2011....."sad face"..!!

Really?!?! It's not like the Dragonball dates change every year lol Muppet.

New York can wait! I need a BMW friend and I have never missed DB too since 2011 :(

It's all about if you were Dragonballing since 2006 ;) Newbie :p

Everything is sorted for you, it's a very slick operation to be honest, unless I throw a spanner in Branner's works by suggesting a big shiny ball stop off or such like lol

.......and lube if Burna is going...!!

Primula is my lube of choice, give the receiver a tasty cheesy after treat ;) Dragonball everybody, Dragonball :D

Edited by Burna (see edit history)