The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dodgy Dealers

Snowyowl123

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-Toyota-Supra-3-0-3dr-/272092330810?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Just returned home from totally wasting my time and a day off travelling 200 miles to view this supe advertised by My Next Car car sales in Sandy. Beware any body interested in ad on ebay or Autotrader. After being cancelled on for numerous days finally got a viewing time of 1.30 today and arrived ontime . Car wasn't there and I was told its on the way about four times. By 4pm I demanded to be taken to the car only to find it at a backstreet bodyshop still in bits and having front accident damage covered up. Beware these time wasting lying dishonest unreliable clowns and their circus. The search continues.

Dosnt look that bad. Btw they buoght another Supra black auto which was for 3k and now is on there website for 4.5k. And what piss me off is the fact because of all those dealers prices go up and you have to be really quick with ads as they even quicker so all genuine buyers got little chance to buy something at normal price i understand they have to make money but still its a bit unfair

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-Toyota-Supra-3-0-3dr-/272092330810?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Just returned home from totally wasting my time and a day off travelling 200 miles to view this supe advertised by My Next Car car sales in Sandy. Beware any body interested in ad on ebay or Autotrader. After being cancelled on for numerous days finally got a viewing time of 1.30 today and arrived ontime . Car wasn't there and I was told its on the way about four times. By 4pm I demanded to be taken to the car only to find it at a backstreet bodyshop still in bits and having front accident damage covered up. Beware these time wasting lying dishonest unreliable clowns and their circus. The search continues.

Assholes.

Where in Lincs are you?

You do have to be quick to beat them to a reasonably priced car! They spend a lot of time trawling all the ad sites. In some ways I find it annoying that people sell to them, but I guess they get offered a quick cash sale and don't know any better.

You do have to be quick to beat them to a reasonably priced car! They spend a lot of time trawling all the ad sites. In some ways I find it annoying that people sell to them, but I guess they get offered a quick cash sale and don't know any better.

Exactly. I didn't want to sell to this guy when I sold mine but I wanted the car gone as it was taking up space. I knew there wasn't something right and he kept calling me dodgy when I had nothing to hide and I'm not exactly the dodgy type! I wouldn't have sold it to him if I knew he was this bad.

Besides, I think my car might have got sold on in the end.

Im in Lincoln. It annoys me because im following all the sales sites and ring up as soon as one comes on but i often cant get to see until the weekend due to work. Anything decent is snapped up by these vultures within hours. I saw that original ad on gumtree but couldn't get over til the weekend again and the damage was worse than it looked.

Im in Lincoln. It annoys me because im following all the sales sites and ring up as soon as one comes on but i often cant get to see until the weekend due to work. Anything decent is snapped up by these vultures within hours.

Never new that, so am I!

Im in Lincoln. It annoys me because im following all the sales sites and ring up as soon as one comes on but i often cant get to see until the weekend due to work. Anything decent is snapped up by these vultures within hours. I saw that original ad on gumtree but couldn't get over til the weekend again and the damage was worse than it looked.

What's your budget and tick list? I'm sure there must be something on here that fills the bill. If not, there are plenty here who can point you in the right direction and you've got 2 owners right on your doorstep.

I recently tried selling mine on eBay but was just inundated with messages from dealers. I was offered the asking price by one that won't be/can't be named but chose not to sell it to them.

Now it's just stored in my garage till I find something to do with it.

Exactly. I didn't want to sell to this guy when I sold mine but I wanted the car gone as it was taking up space. I knew there wasn't something right and he kept calling me dodgy when I had nothing to hide and I'm not exactly the dodgy type! I wouldn't have sold it to him if I knew he was this bad.

Besides, I think my car might have got sold on in the end.

I would of told him to go **** himself.

• 2 months later...

I phoned these guys just over a week ago on Sunday asking about a manual NA they had. He said he had it and I told him I'd be up on Wednesday. I phoned Wednesday morning to check he still had it, he said yes. After a 5 hour drive through London, I arrive to be told he sold it on Sunday. He instead asked if I was interested in a beaten up auto supra he had sitting by. Very misleading, and I have no doubt it was intentional as he assumed I'd just take the auto. Bunch of scammers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.