The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Mitsubishi Lancer 07 plate £1795ono

ShawnPreece

For sale is my Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 sport RalliArt.

Over general lancers this model is fitted as standard with a rear spoiler, sixteen-inch alloys, a Momo 3-spoke steering wheel, sports front seats, sportier lower trim, a sportier grille and lowered suspension.

MOT: October 2016 (flew through last MOT only needing 2 new front tyres)

Mileage 89,000 but still driving the car daily so will increase slightly

Front Tyres new october 2015

Rear tyres very good (new in june 2015)

Mechanically this car is perfect and runs very sweet, it has also recently had a new clutch fitted.

The worst points are:

it has a chip in the windscreen but has been properly treated through my insurance and is top corner passenger side so isn't affecting visibility.

Passenger side wing mirror only has a piece of mirror sheet stuck over the general mirror (previous owners doing) so is abit fuzzy compared to a general mirror.

Car is located in Hereford. Price is £1795 or near offer.

For any questions or to arrange a viewing call me on 07880231787 or send a pm.

Reason for selling is that I have my supra and also a civic so 3 cars is abit much lol.

Here is a link to the eBay add for more pics:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321967986057&globalID=EBAY-GB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.