The mkiv Supra Owners Club

will these fit??

wkdtime

i just dont want to do what i did with my last car, i had an mr2 turbo and went for 17's from what i was advised beacuse of handling issues, it always played on my mind when i use to look at the car at different angles that damn i should have got the 18's, i know the ride will be harsher and the cornering will not be that great compared to stock!!! its a tricky one!! still debating!

19's really are for looks only.. they dont make the drive fun at all, you will get a feeling difference with 18's at that size, it'll tramline more and will feel a little harsher with low profile tyres. Also with 19's you tend to mess up the rolling radius of the wheel, so that can play around with your speedo readings etc.

18's fill the arches even more so if you get a suspension drop to go with them, and will still give you plenty of wheel to look at :)