The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trying to source some parts!

Chris6t9

Am currently in the process of changing all the bushes on the supra. Have dropped the sub frame to get it powder coated but in doing so I had to remove the rear abs cables out of the hubs. It would not come out, was seized in big time so both broke when trying to remove them.

Where can I source a pair of these I cant find them anywhere!

Also had to cut out a couple of bolts. so need bolts for the rear toe arm and the rear lower arm. Whifbitz sell these but at something ridiculous to £55 for the two.

In honesty I wouldn't chance the abs sensors second hand, (that's if you can get them), and as far as I know are only available new from toyota.

I paid about €250 for one new one from Toyota.

If you are willing to give the second hand ones a shot, best bet might be to give Keron a shout, he breaks lots of Supras, and can probably get the bolts too.

I've been planning a suspension rebuild as well and I'm hoping my ABS sensor come off easily. In case they don't I've searched high and low on the internet and haven't really found any prices lower then what's already been mentioned already. Personally, I'd bite the build and get new ones from Mr.T, unless second hand ones come up for a price too good to turn down

I've been planning a suspension rebuild as well and I'm hoping my ABS sensor come off easily. In case they don't I've searched high and low on the internet and haven't really found any prices lower then what's already been mentioned already. Personally, I'd bite the build and get new ones from Mr.T, unless second hand ones come up for a price too good to turn down

If i was you mate i would do what i didnt and unplug from the inside and pull it threw. That way it wont get broken and leave it connected to the hub lol.