The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice Car From Jap Auction

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Still dont know what you are talking about ;)

'Dr Who' was a famous British TV series from the 80's (possibly 70s too!), it wasn't broadcast in most EU countries so you'll its unlikely you'll of know of it in Germany! In it they had these alien invaders known as the Daleks who looked like this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3535588.stm

Their catchphrase was "exterminate, exterminate!"

and they kinda had the same side skirts as the car above :D

Hope that clears it up for you! :)

'Dr Who' was a famous British TV series from the 80's (possibly 70s too!), it wasn't broadcast in most EU countries so you'll its unlikely you'll of know of it in Germany! In it they had these alien invaders known as the Daleks who looked like this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3535588.stm

Their catchphrase was "exterminate, exterminate!"

and they kinda had the same side skirts as the car above :D

Hope that clears it up for you! :)

Thanks dude obviously Davros wasnt too big in the Fatherland !!!! :cool:

Dude :flame Dev

• 3 months later...

Holy crap D3x, can you say lost in space/star trek rip off? I remember Dr. Who. Shoddy acting, silly plot, but somehow incredibly mesmirizing and addictive. Two thumbs up! :thumbs: Personally, I'll always prefer Dukes of Hazzard, CHIPs, Fall guy, Airwolf, battlestar galactica, and The A-Team.

Holy crap D3x, can you say lost in space/star trek rip off? I remember Dr. Who. Shoddy acting, silly plot, but somehow incredibly mesmirizing and addictive. Two thumbs up! :thumbs: Personally, I'll always prefer Dukes of Hazzard, CHIPs, Fall guy, Airwolf, battlestar galactica, and The A-Team.

...and David Hasselhoff :p :p