The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help me decide on colour for the supra

drift_bear

As some of you know I am planning on getting a full respray on the supra and slightly changing the style of the car. I would love to change the colour on the car BUT it has to be something different and not done on a supra before! As much as I want to change the colour, I still love the stock silver colour and would consider another version of the silver!

I have thought about 2 main colours for hanging, but then again it's been done and I don't want to copy to a certain extent!

R34 GTR millennium jade

Holden Cosmo purple

Any colour suggestions are welcome, so let's hear them!

Aston Martin California Sage. Similar to Nissan Millennium Jade but even nicer. The colour has real depth to it.

http://cdn.carlate.xyz/2015/11/26/californiasageastonmartincolor-l-a6e4f6f893736a56.jpg

That's the colour I'd go myself if I ever fancied a change. Would make a stock body car look very prestigious, but wouldnt work with a kitted car.

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

I have a major soft spot for Negro Carbonio by Dupont paint systems like you get on Alfas/Maseratis - I won't bother posting a photo because in real life it's three different colours. In the sun it's a heavily metallic flaked anthracite colour with a bit of bronze/gold, in low light it's a very very dark metallic grey with a lot of depth, then at night it's pure gloss black.

If I were to respray my Supra it'd be in that or Ford Graphite Grey

Aston Martin California Sage. Similar to Nissan Millennium Jade but even nicer. The colour has real depth to it.

That's the colour I'd go myself if I ever fancied a change. Would make a stock body car look very prestigious, but wouldnt work with a kitted car.

Pretty nice and original colour that.

The purple would stand out for sure but it's not completely unique.

If you like green, but want something different to DJG, how about Aston Martin racing green?

http://www.bramleyweb.co.uk/carsales/images/bramley_015.jpg

I bet that would look mega on a facelift Supra.

That looks a really nasty looking Aston lol, will have a look at that colour

I think this colour is Aston Martin desert sage, in anycase there is a speedhunters car feature on this one that's easy to find using google. Graphite's, grey's and purple have all been done already.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207801[/ATTACH]

I remember seeing that supra and I'm sure I have details and etc of it on my old computer! It was stunning and the first time I had seen a spoiler less supra done well

I was going to go Lamborghini Grigio Avalon Metallic! Also this lambo colour is quite nice and not been done before Azzurro Thetis. A quick Google will bring up the colours and paint codes

Will check out that colour gav :thumbs:

R34 GTR millennium jade - gets my vote, looks class!

Yeah it is a stunning colour isn't it!

That looks a really nasty looking Aston lol, will have a look at that colour

I remember seeing that supra and I'm sure I have details and etc of it on my old computer! It was stunning and the first time I had seen a spoiler less supra done well

Will check out that colour gav :thumbs:

Yeah it is a stunning colour isn't it!

Lamborghini Grigio Avalon is Ric's current car colour

Lamborghini Grigio Avalon is Ric's current car colour

That colour is stunning! But can't copy it lol

Just paint it DJG and then you've finally got one :D

I know it won't have it on the vin, but neither will the new colour.

I've already had DJG before ;) but when it comes to that colour, it has to be genuine! I'm still holding out for a facelift aero in that colour