The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im after Supra N/A Manual

Bender

Hi. Im after another Supra (have one 6 years ago) now kids grow up a bit (main reason for sale my last one) and i really want another one sold my car already (using wife car atm:blink:) so i will consider any manual n/a price between 2500 - 4000

Yeah its not easy to find one and i also seen the prices they go up a bit 😧 i was paying 2600 for my n/a manual and i also know i will not get one for that price (but you never know) maybe there will be somobody on the forum who make me happy...

Yeah its not easy to find one and i also seen the prices they go up a bit i was paying 2600 for my n/a manual and i also know i will not get one for that price (but you never know) maybe there will be somobody on the forum who make me happy...

PM supra Stevo.. He make you very happy ;) ;)

good luck with your search and welcome back out of hibernation i mean dealing with kids....

by the way is that a image from google your forum pic or can i buy those pants somewhere :D

wait I found some http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+working_on_supra_classic_thong,494180921

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/494180921/working_on_supra_classic_thong.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

Thanks. I found that pic somewhere on internet about 10 years ago cant remember where exactly but they looks good [emoji57]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ChrisXNemisis

I've got a 1993 completely stock n/a with a rare Color code is like to sell for 6000, the miles are up there but the only things that are wrong with it is that the clutch is hanging on by a thread, there's a dent in the rear corner panel, and there was some rust removal work on the rear corner panel as well. But see as though it's completely stock and a rare Color that's why my price is at 6000. And I know I can sell it for more than what I'm offering.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.