The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new supra owner

Day881

Hi all thanks for the welcome I'm from Falmouth, will be changing wheels first and suspension. Then prob bpu at somepoint. And in the future single maybe. The car is such a good standard example though it seems a shame to change it. But none off my cars ever stay standard :)

Welcome :)

What a fantastic car, as you say it's a real rarity being that colour and having stock bodywork. Some wheels and suspension will sort the looks, if you want to go any further with the exterior fit facelift lights, they really suit the deep jewel green Supras :)

Welcome :)

What a fantastic car, as you say it's a real rarity being that colour and having stock bodywork. Some wheels and suspension will sort the looks, if you want to go any further with the exterior fit facelift lights, they really suit the deep jewel green Supras :)

Nice! Looks really good! don't see much like that anymore. Best thing you could do to that is to keep it as it is and just give it a complete service when it gets here. Fluids, filters, tyres + geo and anything that may be worn.

Thanks :) jm import say they will fully service it on arrival so hope they do most off that for me

• 2 months later...
Guest knebworth01

If it's got the standard stereo I'll buy the CD changer off you if you change it! Oh, keep it standard - makes it more desirable 😜

Looks good mate, I was close to buying this but it's not the spec I wanted and it went quick lol. Don't take my comment above serious btw, I've been after another DJG supra for the last few years!

Yh I wasn't to sure at first auto put me off a bit but after reading reviews on here they seem really good and even better at bpu :) no I gathered you was joking aha yh they don't come up very often glad I got it now though colour looks amazing can't wait to see it in person

Yh I wasn't to sure at first auto put me off a bit but after reading reviews on here they seem really good and even better at bpu :) no I gathered you was joking aha yh they don't come up very often glad I got it now though colour looks amazing can't wait to see it in person

Yeah the auto at BPU level is savage! You will love it buddy :thumbs: I'm after the unicorn in this colour still... a facelift tt aero! Once you see it in the sun for the first time you will love it mate!

Yeah the auto at BPU level is savage! You will love it buddy :thumbs: I'm after the unicorn in this colour still... a facelift tt aero! Once you see it in the sun for the first time you will love it mate!

Yh I can't wait!!! Good luck with your search :)