The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Yorkshire guy!

Guest MK4Supra

Guest MK4Supra

Hey.

So bought my Supra a few months back looks pretty clean other then the wheels could use a refurb (anyone recommend a second colour?)

Guy recommended I joined this forum for advice and grab myself a membership card.

MK 4

NA (for now hehe;))

Automatic

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Guest MK4Supra

Luckily it isn't too bad where I am, just getting to work has been an issue for me last two days, not complaining at the two extra days off though!

AL Massey - In Dringhouses

Luckily it isn't too bad where I am, just getting to work has been an issue for me last two days, not complaining at the two extra days off though!

AL Massey - In Dringhouses

Ah yeah.

I'm haxby, well was, just bought a house in Knottingley.

There's a few of us York mob.

Jon has a yellow NA soon to be TT

Jamie has a blue NA

Then further out there are quite a few.

There is a jap meet every first Tuesday of the month at squires cafe in sherburn in Elmet and a lot of us Yorkshire lot go there.

We have a Yorkshire supra owners on Facebook if you're on and want to join.

A few NA-T's on there

Guest MK4Supra

I've seen the yellow one up Clifton before and picking a lass up in city centre before, it's extremely clean!

Just met Jamie today on parts for sale page on facebook. I feel a bit shy about approaching them though ha, 23 years old and driving a Supra = judgmental thinking ;)

Might turn up to those squire meets though!

I'll add you on Facebook if that's alright, wouldn't mind being a part of that Yorkshire group.

I've seen the yellow one up Clifton before and picking a lass up in city centre before, it's extremely clean!

Just met Jamie today on parts for sale page on facebook. I feel a bit shy about approaching them though ha, 23 years old and driving a Supra = judgmental thinking ;)

Might turn up to those squire meets though!

I'll add you on Facebook if that's alright, wouldn't mind being a part of that Yorkshire group.

Yeah jon now lives in acomb and works at Toyota at Clifton moor.

I'm admin on the selling page, so easy to find me, add away mate I don't mind.

Never be shy mate, no supra owner minds people coming up and saying hi lol

• 2 weeks later...