The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anthony's Supra

Wjswingler

I've been looking at Anthony's bagged supra and I think it's gorgeous :drool:

I've found out these wheels are Grand Prix made by Niche Roadwheels and I love the drop it has. Is this done through Airride ?

What needs to be done to have the body lower over the wheels? Bigger & wider wheel arches?

Cheers

TopTier Imports.jpg

Looks nice but I think bagging a supra should be left to golfs etc. not a fan of the shopping list on the door either.

Wouldnt like to drive it on UK roads lol.

I think it looks lovely but I agree, it's probably more suited for golfs ect. I would like to use it as a show car predominantly, especially as here in Devon the roads aren't very 'smooth'.

It's going to be a long project. Not sure what colour to have it in yet either as I want it to look right with gold wheels. I must say I do love Ric's Gunmetal Grey Supra but I dont think Gold would go with Grey so was thinking possibly black?

Theres no should or shouldnt about it, in my opinion its not suited to a certain car more than any other

Pretty certain back in the day all the honda fanboys slated some of the first "stanced" and "euro themed" civics, now every man and his dog has one

If you want it go for it, be different

Not my thing being slammed to the deck but if that's what the owner wants then so be it.

At least its not got silly amounts of camber to make the wheels fit or ridiculously stretched tyres

Overall I think it looks pretty good inc the wheels but I concede i'd have them a different colour

The problem with supras nowadays is that a lot of people on here slag off ANYTHING that isn't stock body with the same old boring parts that everyone else uses. The guy has built something that's different compared to a lot of people and he's smacked it in my opinion. Nice to see someone with a supra who isn't just another sheep, shouldn't we encourage to keep modding supras and bringing them with us into the 21st century, rather then leaving them in the 90's....

The problem with supras nowadays is that a lot of people on here slag off ANYTHING that isn't stock body with the same old boring parts that everyone else uses. The guy has built something that's different compared to a lot of people and he's smacked it in my opinion. Nice to see someone with a supra who isn't just another sheep, shouldn't we encourage to keep modding supras and bringing them with us into the 21st century, rather then leaving them in the 90's....

Thats because this has all been done before, he's copyed something most of us would rather see the back of. Why not just have a Ridox kit and decent set of wheels with useable tyres. Bringing the car into the 21st century can be done with engine modifications, not stickers and camber - It looks great as it is.

I like the look of the car, minus the stupid ride height and blingy wheels. If it had a some motorsport style wheels and decent suspension, I'd love it.

It's trying to be two different cars at once, and fails at both.

Basically what he said.

This

Why is it when people get defensive they attack owners with the "slag off anything that isn't stock"

Yet not once does anybody slag off anything that's not stock.

Yes veilside gets a ripping, and BGW's take some stick on certain looking cars but it's safe to say that nearly all body kits and mods don't get ripped.

It's like slagging off owners is the new cop out for driving/owing shite kits or mods.

Bagged rides don't handle, on any car, look bad and is a stupid fad done by kids in standard golfs.

Having a bagged motor is not bringing anything to the 21st century.

The problem with supras nowadays is that a lot of people on here slag off ANYTHING that isn't stock body with the same old boring parts that everyone else uses.

The cash in Supras is in immaculate, stock cars. As the numbers of cars chavved up with rotas, kits and airbags increases so the value of the nice cars also increases.

You want to throw away thousands of pounds, thats entirely up to you.

Isn't my car so I'm not taking it personally, I just hate it when people slag of someone else's motor, especially when they have invested so much time and money It.... The progression of modding will never move forward if we just do the same crap everyone else does. End of the day it's each to their own. Aslong as the owner likes the car that's the main thing, I've never heard anyone build a car for the enjoyment of others.