The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reconditioned auto box needed

kevin smith

Thanks but I am wary of buying a second hand box I have to pay to have it fitted, and if there is something wrong I'm back to square one.I plan to keep this car and want to make it a reliable everyday car.

Are there trader's on here that I can buy a reconditioned box from.

You have a few threads running about this, but as far as I can see you haven't posted what the problem is?

Tell us it's problems and we will try and help, it could be just be a poor solder joint behind the dash, if so or similar, you could save yourself enough money to buy another N/A auto!

lol the third gear does not always go in when it should, sometimes when changing from first to second it goes into second and jumps back into first then back to second. I had the gear box serviced and there was bits in the filter ? metal. this is the best way I can explain it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.