The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rare late 2001 mkiv toyota supra vvti tiptronic / auto totally stock / standard

keron

NOW SOLD NOW SOLD

Here for sale is a late 2001 rz-s mkiv toyota supra 3.0l vvti tiptronic twin turbo. It is a 'facelift' version and has only one owner since import in 2010. It has all paperwork present with uk registration paperwork, all previous mots, service history done by a toyota dealer inc cambelt change too all documented etc etc. It has mot until mid feb 2016 and is fully hpi clear.

It has a cat one alarm and immobiliser with 2 keys and 2 alarm fobs too. Mileage is only 75,000 miles.

It has all the usual spec of the mkiv supra rz-s such as ew, cl, ac climate control, electric drivers seat, em (power fold not working), adj steering tilt, twin airbags (pass has supra on the cover) and drivers is a 3 spoke version which looks much newer and better than the early version imo.

Also this has the tiptronic / auto gearbox so you can change gears via the steering wheel as well as using it as a normal auto and also has the upgraded a02b lsd diff too. Also this has the factory optional extra oem side skirts and rear spats, black leather seats, 17" wheels, walnut effect dash and big brake upgrade all round (4 pot fronts, 2 pot rears) black carpet and a black roof lining kit too.

Also it has a jvc double din sat nav touch screen unit fitted with hands free and Bluetooth and ipod connectivity too. Apart from this it is completely original which is nice and the way forward!

It drivers very well and is a pleasure to drive, its just had a full service today too inc aux belt. Condition is very good too with the odd age related mark but nothing major. It has good contential tyres all round and has all the original boot kit too and the spare wheel has never been used! The engine bay is also very clean too, underneath is like a fresh import in vgc too so overall the car has been very well cared for.

It has all the v5, service history and docs present and i can also have the car delivered anywhere in the uk at cost.

Viewing possible in leicester. NOW SOLD

no silly offers as im in no rush to sell and is one of the last built (ceased production is 2002)....

Any questions please call 01162531233 10-5pm or 07769975299 or message me on here via pm

all overseas buyers welcome, accepted payment methods are cash collected, transfer or card payments (subject to a small % fee).

Thank you

Wanna swap out the "supra logo" airbag cover for a normal one and sell me it :rlol:

Stunning car though and looks like it has the factory window tints aswell?

Yes it's had the rear one Defo, the sides I'm not sure... Never seen them before

This is too nice to break:)

No way it's being broke or anything off it at all :)

£11k for that seems rather cheap Keron. I was expecting a price tag of around £13k in all honesty.

The want to have £11k in the bank is big right now :( if I had the money I'd be up there like a shot. Don't think this will be for sale for very long!!

• 2 weeks later...
Keep it for when Keira gets older :D
lol... If I had space I prob would keep it!

£11k for that seems rather cheap Keron. I was expecting a price tag of around £13k in all honesty.

The want to have £11k in the bank is big right now :( if I had the money I'd be up there like a shot. Don't think this will be for sale for very long!!

Yeh I think I've priced it reasonable and also still open to never offers too! I like to get them in and out quick so no point asking the earth for them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.