The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A80 Non-Turbo Lowering springs? What's out There to buy?

Guest JFulls94

Guest JFulls94

Hi Guys getting a Na and want it that bit lower to loose the mad arch gap what lowering springs (Not Coilovers) are out there? Send Pics of your ride and what springs you are using, A80 NAs only please uploadfromtaptalk1450221387347.jpg

Guest JFulls94
Eibach and Whifbitz are popular choices :) the Eibach leave the rear a little more raised than the fronts, Whifbitz even all round. Both look great in their own way.

And these are for non turbos? Turbo springs have a different spring rate due to weight, all I can find are Tein and they only lower front 30mm and rear 20mm

Tein ones lowerd my old one lovely on 19" then I had gmax on the next with 18" and can't say they where much different performance 3000 are gmax main dealer and will sort you out this is gmaxhttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/16/2e2de7fe6f6921bc3abc58c066f0151a.jpg

Guest JFulls94
Tein ones lowerd my old one lovely on 19" then I had gmax on the next with 18" and can't say they where much different performance 3000 are gmax main dealer and will sort you out this is gmaxhttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/16/2e2de7fe6f6921bc3abc58c066f0151a.jpg

Lovely car nice height! Which took it lower?