The mkiv Supra Owners Club

autotrader black vvti

Gaz B

I've been to see this the other week, it's had both front wings replaced and painted, I ask if they could get it into the show room so I could have a proper look but they couldn't get it out the back compound because it was sat on gravel so I had look around it outside while it was raining and dark I ask it see the paper work but they couldn't find it because the guy that deals with imports was off I ask if they could get it inside the next day and possible ready for a road test he said he's ring back when it was ready but didn't hear anything

I was thinking the lack of repeaters on the bumper was strange, and the aftermarket bonnet, on anotherwise stoxk looking car.

Not saying it's accident repaired, but I would be extra vigilant when looking at it.

Panel gaps, especially at the rear have my alarm bells ringing. Pre facelift front bumper makes me wonder too.

Only a few thousand off a Lexus isf, these days you need to be very committed to not get your head turned elsewhere, silly money being asked at times but then supply is only going one way. Not sure if it's a mini bubble that won't last or if this is set in stone and just the way things will be from now on?

Only a few thousand off a Lexus isf, these days you need to be very committed to not get your head turned elsewhere, silly money being asked at times but then supply is only going one way. Not sure if it's a mini bubble that won't last or if this is set in stone and just the way things will be from now on?

Rarity is coming into play now for an iconic car. Prices won't go backwards now. Problem is finding a decent model before the dealers do.

I love the ISF, but I wouldn't have one over a Supra. They have an amazing engine, gearbox etc, but they aren't anything special to look at.

The ISF is great, the Supra is legendary.

I should think stock and tastefully modified Supras will continue to climb in value now.

I love the ISF, but I wouldn't have one over a Supra. They have an amazing engine, gearbox etc, but they aren't anything special to look at.

I should think stock and tastefully modified Supras will continue to climb in value now.

I disagree! ;) Lol.

With a choice selection of mods, the IS-F looks amazing.

In an ideal world I'd own both! That's what a lot of the guys do in the States. Very different cars, but you can't beat the sound of a V8! :)

Got plenty of plans for mine in the pipeline. Given there were only around 200 sold in the UK, prices will probably go up over time.

Still not seen a single one on the roads apart from at meets.

The Supra is still an icon for me. Just the age and lack of space that I'd be worried about.

Well you are sort if preaching to the converted, as I have two Supra's and no Isf's! :D

It just seems strange as a long term owner to see prices firm up/rise so much and not drop away like every normal car, it will be interesting to see if it becomes a permanent trend...

Panel gaps, especially at the rear have my alarm bells ringing. Pre facelift front bumper makes me wonder too.

I'm wondering if the boot release has been pulled and then boot not opened, same as the bonnet pins have been opened. But then why not show the interior shots of the car, which appears to be an RZ-S due to the lack of Recaros.

With confirmation of the wings being resprayed, and it having a replacement bumper and bonnet(on an otherwise oem car), it has all the hallmarks of a front end shunt. That claimed mileage is averaging less than 2k miles a year, seriously? And they already can't find the paperwork, how convenient. :taped:

People need to open their eyes when considering these cars nowadays and ideally take someone along who knows them inside out.

I'm wondering if the boot release has been pulled and then boot not opened, same as the bonnet pins have been opened. But then why not show the interior shots of the car, which appears to be an RZ-S due to the lack of Recaros.

With confirmation of the wings being resprayed, and it having a replacement bumper and bonnet(on an otherwise oem car), it has all the hallmarks of a front end shunt. That claimed mileage is averaging less than 2k miles a year, seriously? And they already can't find the paperwork, how convenient. :taped:

People need to open their eyes when considering these cars nowadays and ideally take someone along who knows them inside out.

my 95 has a legit 41k :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.