The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon slam pannel cover/ cooling plate

ripped_fear

As above going to order one by wednesday from japan, but wanted to see if anyone has one.

Ideally want a new or good condition one, Must NOT have the horn and expansion tank cutout.Or a link to one sold in the uk may be helpful. Can get them for £110 from japan but will probably get a small amount of import tax too

attachment.php?attachmentid=207450&stc=1&d=1450119609

Thanks in advance

jake

yeah but these dont have the cutout's and i want the smooth look so kind of rules out the APR ones. plus i have heard of fitment issues with the APR ones.

My APR has no cutouts? and fit OK, just need to jiggle it around the headlight mounting near it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=199196&stc=1&d=1427189732

Where in Hampshire are you? I might be in Southampton on xmas day for a few hours so (if i remember) could bring mine down if you wanted a closer look.

Im in Chandlers ford, very kind of you to offer but I have ordered it now so I will just hope incase yours is better than mine :D Plus im working Christmas :/

In The New year Im going to order at TRD carbon wing from them and a spark plug cover I think

I've got the TRD wing from Alibaba, perfect fit. Carbon spark plug cover was from a German seller via ebay and also have a carbon upper engine cover that goes behind the pullies from the german company. Only bad buy was carbon fuse cover from a chinese company via ebay. Slightly warped and also totally different shade. Carbon weave slightly different to so that and colour difference means it stands out a mile.

I've got the TRD wing from Alibaba, perfect fit. Carbon spark plug cover was from a German seller via ebay and also have a carbon upper engine cover that goes behind the pullies from the german company. Only bad buy was carbon fuse cover from a chinese company via ebay. Slightly warped and also totally different shade. Carbon weave slightly different to so that and colour difference means it stands out a mile.

you dont happen to have a link to the bad spark plug cover do you? just so i know what to avoid :)

This is the one I have been looking at because its smooth no writing etc.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231560547997?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

brilliant thanks for the reply, the fuse box is going to be stainless anyway so will keep in mind the other two covers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.