The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Subaru Impreza Sti Type UK PPP

Ian.

I'm really not getting on with the seating position in the car and its starting to hurt my back and neck so I think its best I move the car on

2003 "blobeye" Subaru Impreza STi with PPP.

UK car with PPP, (certificate of proof included) only modification is a HKS SSQV and a remap. Car was remapped last year by thwaites developments and made 323 BHP

Car has a full service history with the majority being from a Subaru dealer. Cam belt was changed at 88k and wont need replacing again until 138k.

108k miles (This will increase as its my daily driver)on clock but it dosent look or feel like it has. Engine is strong and pulls well with no issues or strange noises. Doesn't use any oil and doesn't smoke.

Had a full service on 19th sept, with new irridium plugs fitted at the same time.

Mtech grooved and dimpled discs and mintex pads fitted to the front less than 300miles ago - Rear disks and pads have plenty of life left.

Mot was done on the 10th september

18''prodrive alloys few marks but pretty good condition

4 new Vredstein tyres fitted a few hundred mles ago

Prodrive exhaust and downpipe with sports cat

New battery

2 keys

hpi clear

Interior is immaculately clean no damage or marks of any sort on seats front or back. Drivers seat looks like it has never been sat in. Has blue carpets in excellent condition and Blue STI mats. The drivers side mat is starting to look a bit worn.

Bodywork is in good condition mostly.. There are a few stone chips on the bonnet and the scoop was touched up badly by a previous owner. There is also a very small patch of bubbling starting to show on the drivers front wing but its very very small.

I have fitted an alpine F940BT double din headunit with sat nav, bluetooth and ipod control. I have also fitted a red JDM version hazard warning swtich and plastidipped the centre console black.

£6400 ONO

Small spot of rust starting to show through

Recent service

Dyno chart

That's about 20MPG. I regularly get 25mpg out of mine(Stage one, 05 STI) over a tank, worked out using petrol receipts and mileage covered. Town driving or a heavy right foot will bring it down to 20mpg easily though. I've managed 27mpg over a tank a couple of times, but it's far too boring in a car like that. :)

GLWTS, loving the Type R.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.