The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Review: Leather Seat and Door card repair at London & Home Counties Upholstery Ltd

Dan H

Review: Leather Seat and Door card repair: London & Home Counties Upholstery Ltd

On Friday I took my Supra to Dale at London and Home Counties Upholstery repair to repair the wear on my driver’s seat Bolster. As you can see from the before and after pictures Dale did a fantastic job in restoring the surface of the leather and the colour. In addition Dale offered to tidy up several tears I had on my driver’s door card and restore the colour on the side of my passengers seat for only a little bit extra.

Overall a very friendly, proficient, high quality service and excellent value for money.

The total repair time was just over an hour.

Before:

WP_20150907_12_13_00_Pro.jpg

After:

WP_20151213_14_57_19_Smart.jpg

Doorcard:

WP_20151213_14_57_53_Smart.jpg

Passengers Front Seat:

WP_20151213_14_58_57_Smart.jpg

My 13 year old leather seats now look new, so I'm very happy and highly recommend Dale and his services 

Website Link: http://www.lhcupholstery.com/1801.html