The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2x 15-20mm wheel spacers

Guest suprageek

Ebay have got some decent ones with the same spec as other brands - quality isnt bad at all for what you pay. I bought some from super GT, 25 mm spacers - look exactly like the ones in your pic.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-GT-Hubcentric-Bolt-On-Wheel-Spacer-5x114-60-1-25mm-M12x1-5-Toyota-Lexus-/191450247216?hash=item2c9352f030

Not sure if they do 15/20mm, may be worth taking a look. They were a perfect fit, had to use spigot rings to mount the rims onto the spacer - but the spacer is hubcentric itself

Guest suprageek
Ebay have got some decent ones with the same spec as other brands - quality isnt bad at all for what you pay. I bought some from super GT, 25 mm spacers - look exactly like the ones in your pic.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-GT-Hubcentric-Bolt-On-Wheel-Spacer-5x114-60-1-25mm-M12x1-5-Toyota-Lexus-/191450247216?hash=item2c9352f030

Not sure if they do 15/20mm, may be worth taking a look. They were a perfect fit, had to use spigot rings to mount the rims onto the spacer - but the spacer is hubcentric itself

Yes got these ordered last night bud in 15mm width, got spigot rings too, thanks for your reply

Guest suprageek
Sorry, i double posted lol. If you are using stock studs, you will need to cut/grind them down. I had to grind off a few mm on all of my studs as im 25mm spaced all round. Alternatively just get shorter studs, spent ages doing mine with a dremel :D

My wheels have holes in the back of the face for the stud to fit in so no need for cutting 😊

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.