The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello Yorkshire newbie

Guest Anthony

Guest Anthony

:D:d:d:d:d:d:d

Hello All

Got my 1998 Supra a couple of weeks ago.

I have decided im going to go Candy apple red in the new year,

It has an LPG conversion but thats now gone (Dont ask)

its a Manual N/A will turn to a turbo after next show season i think as getting rid of that colour is more important right now lol

Anthony

image1.jpg

Edited by Anthony (see edit history)

Guest Anthony
Thats a wrap job, surely?

we thought the same, But actually it isnt its been sprayed base coat black then they must of used some sort of sponge or something to create the pattern.

Guest Anthony
Wow someone has actually bought that Supra. If I am not mistaken that is the one that has been up for sale for years? Some threads about it on here.

Yeah the garage that had it kept putting it up for sale and taking it back down.

He took a deposit of £900 but the guy never turned up for it.

it needs a few bits doing to it, Passed an MOT needing 2 new tyres so i cant complain.

Guest Anthony
welcome, that is the ugliest supra...and I cant wait for the changes to happen :)

where in Yorkshire are you from? Register yourself in the Yorkshire section of this forum :)

Wakefield mate i went to the Squires meet on Tuesday last week only 1 Supra there ! I run Modified Junkiez car club

- - - Updated - - -

Where abouts mate?

Wakefield mate i went to the Squires meet on Tuesday last week only 1 Supra there ! I run Modified Junkiez car club

- - - Updated - - -

Where abouts mate?

I was at squires meet in my black VW polo.

The Blue supra is Karls.

Would Have Taken The Supra but as I'm only 17 its just not possible to insure.

I knew the guy who originally owned the car from Birmingham... it came to me a few times for parts....I don't want to sound bad but it needs a lot of work. it had lambo doors on it too. the seats are mk3, the wiring was a bit of a mess inside with leds everywhere etc. also one rear qtr has been hit hard before and is actually badly repaired and wider than the other! with the lace paint its hard to tell but it has..... just want to make you aware...

Guest Anthony
I knew the guy who originally owned the car from Birmingham... it came to me a few times for parts....I don't want to sound bad but it needs a lot of work. it had lambo doors on it too. the seats are mk3, the wiring was a bit of a mess inside with leds everywhere etc. also one rear qtr has been hit hard before and is actually badly repaired and wider than the other! with the lace paint its hard to tell but it has..... just want to make you aware...

Yeah spotted that on the driver side, rear wing.

The LEDs are coming out and the inside is being dipped and the holes filled in, I have already ordered some seats online for it.

The wiring is a right mess and the person who put the LPG kit on should be taken outside and shot.

Pro Accoustics are going to run the full wiring loom.

It needs new rear bearings and could do with brakes all round.

Keron might grab your attentions and get some help off you :) if you dont mind that is

no problem.... if you need anything just drop me a pm... ;)

Yeah spotted that on the driver side, rear wing.

The LEDs are coming out and the inside is being dipped and the holes filled in, I have already ordered some seats online for it.

The wiring is a right mess and the person who put the LPG kit on should be taken outside and shot.

Pro Accoustics are going to run the full wiring loom.

It needs new rear bearings and could do with brakes all round.

Keron might grab your attentions and get some help off you :) if you dont mind that is

Guest Anthony
if your on facebook let me know your name and ill add you to the Yorkshire Supra group

Anthony Young

And seems to be a little love for this Supra ha ha!

Don't worry when I pull it in and start to strip it u will see a difference I'll keep u posted

Guest Anthony
I work on the 41 industrial estate in Wakefield and have seen your supra parked up a couple of times when going out for some lunch.

ha ha id like to say "dont u agree it looks better in person then?"

But looking at some of the ones on here i cant say that because the colour is not nice at all !

Guest Anthony
Saw it at squires too, was in the daily not the supra.

Was surprised it showed up there. As you can tell it's well known on here, unfortunately not for the right reasons.

Whats it matter whats its known for? because a few people know the history and know it needs a few bits doing to it..

I didnt buy it to keep it as it is! i bought it because its a manual Supra, i knew i was buying a project from the start.