The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New 2jz-ge Supra Owner with Full Service History and Mint Condition! Want some help!

Guest AlexTC

Hello there everyone!

Well its been my dream since i was 8 years old and now i got it!

Its in very good conditions and full service history including 3 in Japan with all the paperwork.

Just done BG Service pack with engine flush and etc....

~

Done my compression test and first 5 were around 190 and n6 was 100 only.... :( what can be a problem???

Now thinking how to start my project with updates!

9.jpg

Hi Alex. Assuming the test was done properly, you have a compression issue. As 5 or 6 tend to be the ones to go, it probably is right.

I would check for symptoms of gasket failure first, but the colour of the smoke from the exhaust will be an indicator.

I will be doing a test this week to see if its still the same and then will do a leak test...

No smoke.. everything is fine so far.. cant even feel it missing... i know its hard to feel it on them but anyway