The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would you let anyone else drive your Supra?

hogmaw

Who is allowed to drive your Supra?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who is allowed to drive your Supra?

• NOBODY
    • My wife/girlfriend/husband etc
    • My Mate(s)

There is a thread below where Class One let his missus drive his Supe and she pranged it. Would you let your other half drive yours? Or NOBODY?!

My girlfriend drove mine when I went away on business. I returned to find shavings of alloy wheel on the curb out the front of my house :eek:

Current girlfriend can't drive and i don't mean just cause she's a women can drive, she really can't drive 24 and never had a provisional licence, so that's easy. Parents have both driven it mums comment was how is your license still clean :) let some friends drive it but i'm always in the car as well......

.....has anyone else noticed that the passenger seat is lower than the drivers or is it just me?

i once let my mate drive my first sup ,mk 3 , when i was in the boot try-ing to located a squeak .he hammered the life out of it round the bends he thought it was funny me gettin banged fromm side to side nneedless to say he will never drive this one.gave the girlf a shot ,SCARY :blonde: what more can i say!!!!!!!!!!!!

2002vvti rz-s tiptronic

My Mrs drives mine and i`ve let my dad have a go but only because i got to wring the neck out of his S2000. The only other person is my best mate but i always try out his new bikes. When i first had a go on his GSXR-750Y i nearly flipped it as its so quick :rolleyes: and hopefully he`ll be getting a SuperDuke soon which`ll be cool. He was seriously impressed with the Supe as it just keeps pulling all the way up to 165.

Lee (Mawby) wouldn’t let me drive his and I kept on about it, so he brought one for me:p images/smilies/grinning-smiley-043.gif

He still won’t let me drive his yet:stickpoke

Maybe it’s because I spun a fiesta on the motorway or something not sure:innocent:

My Mrs has driven mine once as I was p*ssed she nearly put my head through the windscreen all the way home saying the brakes where very sharp(then I had to explain why I was spending on a Uk brake upgrade which she doesn't understand)

and a few fellow forum friends

My brother turns 25 in less than a month... he has already told me what he wants... to be insured on my supe. Wha do you think? He has a horrible habit of wanting to burn off everything that comes close to him, which I cant understand - is it that I rest easy in the knowledge that the car can do it... and therefore doesnt need to be proved?

James

I don't let the GF drive, simply because she doesn't have a drivers license yet...

Graham S and slow dog drive my car on occasions.... (Graham S drives a lot actually, purely cos he doesn't like being a passenger with my driving)

Of course my dad is allowed to drive it, but he never does...

Gav