The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who is using the AEM set up?

CJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Terry S

No this will only be sold as part of our new BL Conversion Packages. Anyone that wants a demo contact me as we have a demo package up, running, and tuned perfectly.

No this will only be sold as part of our new BL Conversion Packages. Anyone that wants a demo contact me as we have a demo package up, running, and tuned perfectly.

Sorry Terry, what I meant was atm you offer the BL Package including E-manage..... this "new system", will it be "replacing" the e-manage as part of the BL Package or are you "modding" the E-manage as part of the package?

(think Ive confused myself now :read: )

I am confused too. Does that mean this new system is only being offered as part of a package or are you selling it as a stand alone product too? If it is a stand alone, will that include mapping?

Guest Terry S

Intially it will be sold as a package only, although if we have the exact spec of the car it can be sold as a stand alone unit. The units will come pretuned, so no messing about. We will probably insist on installing the ECU though ( no dearer than an E-Manage), as it would enable us to check certain things.

We are offering this to people who want to retain stock drivabilty with the car. Anyone genuinely interested should contact me and arrrange a demo.

We have spent an awful lot of time and money researching and sorting this out, so I am sure you will understand that we will not give out specifics.

The unit will be an upgrade to the e-manage on the packages. It is significantly dearer, but IMHO once you try the demo anyone will be convinced.

Guest Terry S

I am keen for non bias punters to try a demo ride, and get some feed back, so if anyone is in the market for an aftermarket ECU and wants to see just how good they can be, please email me.

Guest Terry S

Not surprised seeing as where you were today ;) But you'll also know why we are being guarded, and how much we have invested in this...

Also, it's not just the hardware, anyone can buy it, it's what we've had done with it ;)