The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Potential meet for next year?

ripped_fear

Hi guys

Now I'm not an 'Events Organiser' on here, but last year managed to throw together something for Bournemouth Wheels festival. Really enjoyed it, but think the event has been cancelled from the 2016 calender.

Was having a think on trying to sort some thing out and recently while being away I stumbled on this place-

http://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/home.php

Looks very good, and they offer group discounts, and free guided tours for groups over 15 people.

Was wondering if any members would be interested in coming to a meet, and if so I'm happy to try and organise a date(when the weathers better next year), and some parking arrangements. Maybe something similar to what the Heritage Motor museum have done for us in the past.

Thinking convoy up, Some group pictures, few hours at the museum, off for a planned drive, then maybe somewhere to eat?

Who would be in? Just gauging interest atm but if enough people are up for it, I will try get the ball rolling.

You know how this works.

1. Ripped_fear +1

have been thinking of doing this over last couple of years

Have spoken to them and they will do a cheaper group ticket and put on sandwiches etc

Reason not done anything as they were going through a huge refit

think they are all done now

Being an event organiser Darren, if you wish to take this over I will step back, if not I'm happy to do some leg work with them and see what they can offer us now.

Yeah it's all done now with a great front to the building - a perfect spot to get the supras lined up for some pics

have been thinking of doing this over last couple of years

Have spoken to them and they will do a cheaper group ticket and put on sandwiches etc

Reason not done anything as they were going through a huge refit

think they are all done now

• 1 month later...