The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are these worth realistically?

ellis

I have a 1996 Facelift that I'm taking parts off.

I have gone through old For Sale threads to get some idea of the value of certain parts but I know I have a tendency to undervalue items!

So, here's a list of items that I need to value:

1. Active Spoiler Unit Mechanism plus blade (excellent condition) + another mechanism (2 mechanisms, 1 blade) plus the override module plus ECU

2. OEM Facelift Sideskirts (one has slight damage where I caught a kerb at Keron's)

3. OEM Facelift Rear Spats

4. B&M Brune Low Level Rear Spoiler

Obviously they'll all need repainting for buyers car but that's always the case.

Ideally, this could be sold as a whole set for somebody wanting that killer look.

This is a genuine request for prices.

Kit together:

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

I just bought a set of oem skirts in great condition. One has a tiny out of sight crack and paid for £240. Gives you an idea on them.

Looking forward to the seeing the new kit! Have an idea on what you have invested in. If its what im thinking will look great and the first in the UK.

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

I imagine the spoiler will be popular, can't remember the last time I saw one come up.

Well you say that but it's the only part no-one has asked about! I had a barage of people asking after it when I first fitted it and I'm sure a few wanted first dibbs on it if I ever changed it but so far no-one's bagged it.

Currently to buy and ship over here from TRC in Germany it's £435.00

Whats the plan for the car then Ellis?

A few know! I'm crap at keeping secrets. :taped:

A build/project thread with suitably gay/crap/pompous project name will follow in due course!

- - - Updated - - -

offtopic:

your car is beautiful, please don't take it apart

Ontopic:

how much for the active spoiler bub? :D

Off topic: it will look better

On topic: just finalising prices but there's a bit of a queue for most parts already