The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Macbook pro 15 inch core 2 duo 2.66ghz (mid 2009)

Frank Bullitt

SPECIFICATION

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz 64-bit Processor

Crucial 8GB 1067 MHZ DDR3 (fitted this year)

750GB Hard Drive (7200 RPM)

15.4-inch LED backlit glossy widescreen display (1440 by 900 resolution)

NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 256 MB

Mac OS X 10.10.4 Yosemite

AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)

Bluetooth

Ethernet

FireWire 800

USB 2.0 (x2)

Mini DisplayPort

SD Card slot

73-watt-hour Lithium-polymer Battery

NOTES

Just bought my dad a new Macbook Pro so his old one is up for sale. It's been used for searching the web and checking emails so hasn't had a hard life.

The lid, hinges, screen and keyboard are in mint condition, however there are a few marks/light scratches on the underside of the case. It comes complete with original box, Leopard 10.5.7 install disc and documentation.

Hard drive has been erased, you just need to enter with the Apple ID you require to start the install of the OS.

Asking for sensible offers over £420 + postage.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi buddy, when you say complete I presume it has the power cable? You mentioned it has the underneath scratches which are pretty normal but any dents or bangs to the alloy anywhere? I'm just thinking of something for my granddad but not sure if this is going to be a bit much for him :think: where abouts are you based just thinking of making an offer but if I could collect would help keep cost down?

Sorry for the delay Frank, not been on the site much recently. I've just read your PM which throws my offer slightly as I was going to say £400 and I'll collect/meet half way if you where local but as you not and postage is high then that blows that offer :(

As he only going to use for very basic stuff (he is 87 bless him) his iPad 1 is just too old and slow & needs updating so thought this might be worth it at £400 compared to an updated iPad BUT to put an offer out there if you still need it gone I'll offer the asking price of £420 but including insured postage?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.