The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear Spats & Skirts

ShamelessTT

Facelift spats or Pre-Facelift? I have OEM pre-facelifts in Black 202, decent condition.

I will also have OEM skirts in 202 available this weekend.

Hmmm , I honestly don't know, ideally if they will fit the stock body I guess I want facelift, basically my car has no spats or skirts at the moment from the factory, but its having a bare metal re spray at the momoment and id prefer the spats etc. Pictures of the differences would be welcome.

That's spot on, how much do you want for the skirts and spats, I much much prefer the pre face list.

The spats are off the car, the skirts are still on the car, I'm taking them off when I get back from work on Thursday.

I know that the spats are in good condition, but the skirts have some damage, so let me get them off and get back to you with a price for the lot if you're not in a rush?

I will also provide you with pictures so you can see the condition beforehand

The spats are off the car, the skirts are still on the car, I'm taking them off when I get back from work on Thursday.

I know that the spats are in good condition, but the skirts have some damage, so let me get them off and get back to you with a price for the lot if you're not in a rush?

I will also provide you with pictures so you can see the condition beforehand

That's perfect, nope, no made rush, main body of the car is only just going into primer now, still minor filling to do etc, so will be a while yet. The paint condition , scruffs and scrapes wont bother me too much, as I will strip back to bare plastic anyway, everything else has been , I might as well lol.

Let me know bud :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.