The mkiv Supra Owners Club

eXtreme Fliers Micro Drone 2.0

ripped_fear

As above I have a eXtreme Fliers Micro Drone 2.0 for sale.

I bought this just over a year ago from the NEC Classic Car show brand new, and have used it the grand total of twice so decided I would pop it up forsale. If it doesnt go Im not that fussed as you never know I may use it next year lol.

Its in perfect working order, and comes with an additional genuine battery and a few spare propellers. Has a camera which clips to the base, and it can be flown with or without it. Capable of still images or videos.

On its release this was voted the budget drone to buy, without spending big money. One great thing about this model is if you have a big crash and damage it, you can click parts off with ease and replace them very cheaply, so its ideal for beginners.

Same as in this link- CLICK

Great bit of kit for a bit of fun. Only selling as I don't use it.

Price- £70 collected £60 collected

attachment.php?attachmentid=206981&stc=1&d=1448369486

attachment.php?attachmentid=206982&stc=1&d=1448369486

I really like this but I can get it for £70 new (£75 delivered). Is there much wiggle in the price as for that money I would go with the new/warranty one.

Oh really? sorry I just did a quick ebay search for a guide price as I know I paid £100 with the battery. Of course Im open to offers, especially if collected :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.