The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Diff costs?

Crouch

I was just wondering how much a big diff costs these days as i'm having problems finding one. I've found one for sale in the U.S but i want to make sure there are no better options as it's expensive then shipping to. Are the diffs still available from Toyota even?

Thats crazy money for an OE box even the mighty V160/1! I'd just go full sequential for about half that price. Does about 1.5k seem like the right going price for a B series diff these days?

that seems quite high?

i havent seen one for a while but last time i'm sure it was around the £600-700 mark?

Thats crazy money for an OE box even the mighty V160/1! I'd just go full sequential for about half that price. Does about 1.5k seem like the right going price for a B series diff these days?

Are you on about new or second hand? I've seen second hand ones with drive shafts advertised for around £800 to £900

Are you on about new or second hand? I've seen second hand ones with drive shafts advertised for around £800 to £900

Yes that is second hand and no shafts. Thats why i asked seemed high to me but it's been a long time since i seen one for sale so thought they might have gone the way of the 6 speed box....crazy money due to high demand and low supply.

Yes that is second hand and no shafts. Thats why i asked seemed high to me but it's been a long time since i seen one for sale so thought they might have gone the way of the 6 speed box....crazy money due to high demand and low supply.

That's way to much for a second hand one, I wouldn't pay that! I know when I was after one quite a few years back they never came up for sale much, I kept checking every single day and it paid off as one come up and I got it :)