The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Auto budget 7.5k

Hughdahellru

Good morning all,

I'm looking to purchase my first Supra - I've wanted one for years. The community that comes with them looks like a very good one. I've finally got a budget together to start looking.

I'm looking for:

Twin turbo auto.

I'm not fussed about colour (yes, I even like silver!).

Facelift or pre facelift.

Good service history.

UK or import.

As OEM as possible - I'm really after something in stock form

Budget 7.5k

I've been watching Supra sales across our usual auction sites etc for a while so I think I'm in the right ballpark and I've got a very open search. Please let me know if you have a car I may be interested in.

Many thanks,

Hugh

I'm near Farnham/Guildford and may have a totally stock silver tt for sale, certainly welcome to have a look. It has a lot of good points but one issue I need to sort before sale. I'm weighing up sorting the issue (front crank seal/oil pump) and keeping both as stock ones seem to be very rare but realistically it has to go at some point.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?291132-Supra-Number-8!&highlight=Jurgen

Some info and pics here, now on stock 17" wheels. It was sub 40k miles on import, and the Ido is still sub 100k now so 80-90k mikes I'd estimate.

I've got all my service history documented and there is quite a bit from previous owners too.

New PM Scooter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Good morning all,

I'm looking to purchase my first Supra - I've wanted one for years. The community that comes with them looks like a very good one. I've finally got a budget together to start looking.

I'm looking for:

Twin turbo auto.

I'm not fussed about colour (yes, I even like silver!).

Facelift or pre facelift.

Good service history.

UK or import.

As OEM as possible - I'm really after something in stock form

Budget 7.5k

I've been watching Supra sales across our usual auction sites etc for a while so I think I'm in the right ballpark and I've got a very open search. Please let me know if you have a car I may be interested in.

Many thanks,

Hugh

Ive been out the loop for a while....have the prices on supras went up?? I remember when 4-5k would get you a decent TT auto. I thought with your budget there would have been loads of replies.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/191769342493

Aerotop twin turbo very good price.

Thanks for highlighting - I did speak to Keron about this one but couldn't get up to Leicester to view in time! It didn't last long

Yes all good, hopefully similar for you?

I think it may still be quiet very early in the year but moving into late spring could see a few start to come up for sale but you just never know when 'the one' may come up.

Yes, good thank you. I'm sure a few more will come out of hibernation soon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.