The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's everyone's winter plans?

drift_bear

Ha ha, mines off for winter but not because it's winter, because my son will be here next month lol

My list is huge.

Replace all suspension arms, anti roll bars, nuts and bolts with brand new oem and super pro bushes.

Replace gearbox and diff bushes.

Fit UK rear brakes (just been refurbed)

Remove rear seat delete sub enclosure.

Design and build a new enclosure after installing a seat to the middle for the babies seat.

Fit half cage

Replace intake with Greddy.

Change cams to HKS

Fit HKS cambelt

Fit new intercooler

Fit cam breather

Battery relocation

Fit some carbon goodies

New fuel pumps and lines

Oil relocation kit

New gauges and enclosures.

Fit new wheels

Then remap :)

Mine is put the car back together.. New headlights, carpet, dash dials,heater led conversion, seats, audio system, NA/t conversion, wheels and tires, New windscreen, Bling engine bay, underseal and paint, upgrade brakes.

Might be more than winter project!!!!!

I have kinda lost the love for mine, I have taken it out about 3 times this year and 1 of them was to change garages as I have moved house. I don't even miss it .... :(

Just sitting in the garage with a load of wax on the body and engine covered in WD40 lol

I think the only reason I still have it is due to how long I have had the car (11 years) and the amount of work I have put into it.. Otherwise I would of sold it for sure.

I'm too into my bikes now, I find them more exciting and fun... On a sunny weekend all I will think of is taken the bike out. :rolleyes:

However I am buying some new wheels for it in a month or two as I have sold the ones which was on car, going for some wider more aggressive looking wheel (hopefully).. I'm sure I will get back into the mood of enjoying the Supra someday but until then it will just stay in the garage while i enjoy in modifying my bike

Fit new rota grids wheels

Fit new front mount and new piping

Fit facelift front indicators

Fit new seats

Fit new aem tru boost get rid of the manual one.

Leave it in the garage for another 6months and just look at it :D

Are these the facelift front side repeaters or the lights under the headlights. Im only saying when I removed my front bumper to fit the front side repeaters I had marked the holes out on the bumper where i was shocked as on the back there where the markings for the side repeaters so on a 94 supra there where already thinking of the facelift bits.

Are these the facelift front side repeaters or the lights under the headlights. Im only saying when I removed my front bumper to fit the front side repeaters I had marked the holes out on the bumper where i was shocked as on the back there where the markings for the side repeaters so on a 94 supra there where already thinking of the facelift bits.

The orange blobs in the bumper