The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Celica st202

Max5437

Hi I am selling my Celica Gt ST202 as I have got a GT4 model now

Looking for £1150 Ono

Has 65K on the clock and full Toyota service history till 40k miles, I bought it at 46K 3 years ago and had the cambelt done at that point. It has acquired in it's like a leather interior that I have never seen before in a Celica with matching door cars trimmed. She is standard except the exhaust and head unit. The exhaust is unsociable in every sense of the word but have a silencer to go back in which gives it a lovely but tolerable burble (my bright ideas aye)

She does have one mechanical issue and that is that the clutch is starting to slip in high gears but hasn't been an issue or got worse so should be able to make it a great deal of distance without issues. It took me to Brighton and back without a single issue and she will be missed but with no space or need for her she has to go. Would like to see it go to a good home as she has a great deal of sentimental value

Also has MOT till September

Any questions please ask

Ps she is lowered 35mm on H&R springs, absolutely lovely to drive and no less smooth than stock and this was only done about 5 weeks prior to it getting less use

pps the paintwork is mostly good however their is a reaction on the wing and bonnet from a old repair prior to my ownership, the rear bumper is resprayed and in perfect condition and there is a tiny tiny bit of lacquer peel on the petrol cap but no where else! the car can be fully detailed prior to sale

Few pics imageimageimage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you, it went to a trader but they were peculiar in that they intend on getting all the minor bits fixed before selling on so am interested to see what they are capable of generating as the investment v market value gains is questionable. but it the end will be nice to see it given some love

That's what I assumed, but the cost of a wing and bonnet to be sprayed alongside a new abs sensor would require the price to go up and as far as I can tell there isn't much market for these celicas sadly. They also made a very very good offer on the supra well above market value which was odd. £4.5K for a n/a so there's a chance they aren't researching market values before purchase

That was what we took from it and there Facebook seems to show that too after just looking the bloke up. As much as it saddens me to say I think they will have a very long wait on the Celica, I only had 2 other person show Interest since September and I thought I had it up for a fair price lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.