The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Twin turbo 6 speed supra White

crock

For sale

94 toyota supra twin turbo factory 6 speed White

showing 120kish on the clock mix of KM and miles

i think it works out somewhere between 85-90k miles but will confirm with import documents

It pains me greatly putting this up for sale after such a short ownership compared to what I had planned, It has been a great start to cement the love of supra’s. However if this doesn’t make the money listed I shall keep it for a bit longer and wait out for the America market to open for uk imports and then look to export the car. I've just purchased an RX7 project i've been after for a while and plan to use the supra money to complete the build

I purchased the car back in august 2014

I'll start with the issues,

The v160 has a rattle, it drives fine but rattles, i went on the supra forums trip to rotterdam and it was fine and driven it daily over summer done about 6-7k with the rattle and it is no worse

The front bumper would need blowing over as its scrapped and has marks from the previous owner,

There is a small amount of surface rust around the rear window which is quite common, but in regards to underneath its spotless and i mean spotless, has been undersealed since the day it arrived in the uk (09)

Its half bpu'd was running 0.95bar but has developed an exaust leak so on a cold morning it can overboost in the higher gears,

Engine Specifications:

Stock Rods and pistons

ARP rod bolts

clevitte bearings

Rebuilt by whifbitz around 15,000m i believe but just going from what the previous owner told me, got receipt for the work done

Turbocharger & Induction:

Stock twins

Recirculation valve removed

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Stock

Exhaust:

Apexi Cat back

Decat

Drivetrain:

Getrag V160 6 speed

New Toyota clutch and flywheel 4000 miles ago

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

Bilstien shocks and lowering springs

18” 3 piece split rims (need to find out the brand as i've never seen the symbol before)

good legal tyres all round

Uk spec brakes front and rear, upgraded disks and pads

HKS brake lines

Interior & ICE:

Apexi boost gauge fitted in air vent

Hks Turbo timer

Exterior:

Active spoiler

Liquid art badges

£ 11000 for the car

995649_314024935470267_6264556953624213814_n.jpg

1618416_313862415486519_1034901057276873249_n.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207495[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207496[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207497[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207498[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207499[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207500[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207501[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207502[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207503[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207504[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207505[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207506[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207508[/ATTACH]

Side skirts now not on the car, Pictures for pictures sake,

i will take some detailed pictures when i get a clear day

Is £12k on the money for a 94 TT6 with a Getrag gearbox issue as these things are expensive to buy or repair and also with paint needed? If it sells please post sold as I'd really need to revisit my agreed value insurance level ahead of renewal. Good luck with the sale.

Im open to offers, yet no rush for it to go, i do love the supra and its value is only going one way and no real need for the cash

But i feel its quite a sellers market for 6 speeds as there are never more than 5 available at one time in the uk?

I'll pm the sales value to you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Where are you based? Am up in Harrogate at weekend if you are around to view?

Hi i'm based right at the top of NY moors bordering teesside I'll pm a postcode and see if you are interested

I'd be willing to travel to meet if that makes it easier for you?

i can be available either sat or sunday

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.