The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xxr 527 with new spare Tyres

Supraleeturbo

Very nice, and a good price. Just need the back edge of the headlights pulled up so they are flush with the bonnet (literally just open the bonnet, grab the rear edge of the headlight lid and pull up slightly. Then close bonnet, check level, and redo as required. These get bent down as people lean on them when working in the engine) :-)

Very nice, and a good price. Just need the back edge of the headlights pulled up so they are flush with the bonnet (literally just open the bonnet, grab the rear edge of the headlight lid and pull up slightly. Then close bonnet, check level, and redo as required. These get bent down as people lean on them when working in the engine) :-)

Great tip will do that, thank you bud

nice little car, but that's a lot of money for a Mk1 - I struggled to sell my Mk2 with a sorted body (no rust) , new roof, freshly powder coated wheels and subtle mods for £1250...

Good luck dude....

Cheers mate yer but it's the s.special and and with everything done the market is around that price

Your car was lovely and was tempted we really can't have any more cars in our close

Cheers mate yer but it's the s.special and and with everything done the market is around that price

Your car was lovely and was tempted we really can't have any more cars in our close

mine was a 1.8 sport :p

I'd hang on to it till summer when demand goes up. I had sell mine to fund a GBS Zero ;)

mine was a 1.8 sport :p

I'd hang on to it till summer when demand goes up. I had sell mine to fund a GBS Zero ;)

I'm not to sure what a gbs zero is lol but yer we do have some young gun coming to look at it Sunday but if he's going to do stupid things to it dad will turn him away like the last one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.