The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spycho's Supra

Guest Spycho83

Guest Spycho83

Hi,

First sorry for my bad english, i'm french, hope i don't hurt you with my bad language :D

I've just buy my 3rd supra (this is my first that i've sold one year ago and re buy it yesterday)

Some work to do on it.....

1jz are put in, but need info for wiring it !

Some pics :

alot of work for me !

Someone can help me about the 1jz wiring? i've find a good thread on this forum but i've got 1 or 2 questions and i can't sent PM....

Thanks to all !

Tomorow interior and engine pics ;)

Guest Spycho83

Thanks to reply, i have seen the first link before, but what is this white plug on supra? i don't have this and on my 2jzgte engine harness this plug are not on.... i have the orange one and grey one but not the white one....

Thanks for the links !

Is it an auto gearbox and ECU but on MANUAL supra (i don't have manual trans anymore) what i have special to do on it?

Guest Spycho83

Oh ok !

Thanks, if it's for abs i don't want it... thank for reply :) hope it can start soon.

I have to change the entire bay harness include fuse box, mine are cut....

Guest Spycho83
The white plug is for autos

I have an auto gearbox on it,but supra are manual (no manual trans anymore) can i start it without this plug? because i want to drop to r154 gearbox later. i don't want drive it, just start it for the moment

Guest Spycho83

1jz are an auto from soarer TT auto

Supra are NA manual. I've swap it with a 2jzgte manual but sold it and re-buy it with the 1jz auto and no bay harness/fuse box etc and 1jz non wiring.

I just want to start the 1jz, later i want to swap manual trans on the 1jz.

Ok so you will need the 2jz ge fuse box and the engine loom for the 1jz an auto loom and Ecu will be fine then join the forum :thumbs:and search the tech section for 1jz to supra body plugs thread this is a good guide to splicing the 5 plugs on the 1jz too the 2body plugs on the supra also check out wilbo666 for wiring diagrams

Guest Spycho83

ok and if i have a 2jzgte fuse box? i've got the entire 1jz loom and auto ecu.

for wiring body i have read it but not find the white plug, but now i know what it is and i can have it soon :cool:

Thanks for giving help i'm a little lost with all that.... :thumbs:

Guest Spycho83
Cool then check out the project section a few members have done 1jz swaps and have detailed build threads :)

Yep thanks, i think i have all of i need but it's a pleasure to see another projects !