The mkiv Supra Owners Club

350z or Na Manual Supra wanted

Claire Helen

Loads of 350z's on P/H and autotrader not so many Supra's.I have had both and preferred the Z,however the Supra will retain value better and is an iconic shape.That said i cant make up my mind at the moment whether to get a TT or 370z.:D

Not many 350's down my way with decent mileage etc, it is a hard decision but I'd like to have the experience :)

• 1 month later...

I had a 350 drop-top for a couple of years... nice car and would suggest better than an N/A unless you want the iconic look.

Watch out for paint depth- shocking and very poor, always problems with the CD sticking

Forget trying to mod and get any real HP - breathing is the only way and only for a small amount, although I liked the D1 (?) throttle controller I had (still have it I think) which made it more responsive

I would say go with the Supra. 350 is too heavy and Supra is better sportscar to drive. If you push harder, Supra just gets better and better to drive, and that's a good thing. And if the performance is an issue, you just can make few mods and n/a Supra is as fast as stock 350z. Just buy it while you can.

I like 350z a lot, but Supra is just...errr supreme

• 2 months later...
Guest ChrisXNemisis

I've got a 1993 completely stock n/a with a rare Color code is like to sell for 6000, the miles are up there but the only things that are wrong with it is that the clutch is hanging on by a thread, there's a dent in the rear corner panel, and there was some rust removal work on the rear corner panel as well. But see as though it's completely stock and a rare Color that's why my price is at 6000. And I know I can sell it for more than what I'm offering.

I've got a 1993 completely stock n/a with a rare Color code is like to sell for 6000, the miles are up there but the only things that are wrong with it is that the clutch is hanging on by a thread, there's a dent in the rear corner panel, and there was some rust removal work on the rear corner panel as well. But see as though it's completely stock and a rare Color that's why my price is at 6000. And I know I can sell it for more than what I'm offering.

What's the colour?

Not for a pre facelift with a dodgy clutch you can't.

It's probably worth £4k.

Not for a pre facelift with a dodgy clutch you can't.

It's probably worth £4k.

For 6k it would have to be mint and clearly it's not as it needs a new clutch and there's dents.

It's probably not even worth 4K

Also if he can sell it for more than he's offering ... Why doesn't he :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.