The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Value of gauges and boost controller.

pedrosixfour

Hey all.

Just wondering if anyone could advise on what would be a fair asking price on my set of HKS gauges, complete with correct loom & sender for each, plus my Greddy PRofec Type S boost controller, complete with solenoid.

The Apex'i Neo SAFC would be available too, if someone had an idea of what it's worth?

attachment.php?attachmentid=206774&d=1447846764

Everything appears to be working as it should, although I cannot confirm the illumination feature of the gauges as I never wired that particular function in, being a track car it was unnecessary.

The reason for the interest is because I have a Dash2 display coming with my new engine so these are, as far as I'm aware, no longer required.

Thanks,

Damien.

HKS Gauge Panel.jpg

Hi Matt.

The gauges are 60mm, the boost gauge is deceptive looking, but is the exact same diameter as the rest where it passes through the panel.

The gauges look after the oil temperature, oil pressure, water temperature, fuel pressure and boost pressure.

I'll be holding onto the AFR meter as I don't think the new dash display is up to the task of displaying everything at once, and if it did it might just get confusing!

I paid £100 for my Greddy Type S / Profec B boost controller.

I think I paid roughly £50 a gauage for my 60mm Greddy Boost and Oil Temp

Cool beans mate.

Would it be safe to assume that the Greddy gauges are comparable to the HKS in terms of quality?

Are there some well known makes out there I just shouldn't bother comparing mine to?

Cool beans mate.

Would it be safe to assume that the Greddy gauges are comparable to the HKS in terms of quality?

Are there some well known makes out there I just shouldn't bother comparing mine to?

I honestly would not know the if they are comparable.

Chris Wilson will be the man to ask.